- The unspoken elephant in the University Accord room: Vice-Chancellors’ salaries and unaccountable governance
- A troubling future for Tasmania’s University
- Briefing note for journalists – 26 October 2022
- Higher Education – Corporate or Public?
- Open letter to the Premier concerning the University of Tasmania
Monthly Archives: February 2022
Re: Greens push for an enquiry into political interference in ARC grant funding successful. The academic community experienced a rare victory in parliament this past week. The Greens represented by Senator Dr. Mehreen Faruqi successfully pushed the Australian Research Council … Continue reading